Ethan Conrad Properties Inc
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. is one of the largest and the fastest growing Commercial Real Estate Companies in Sacramento, CA. With over 8.6MM square feet, over 150 properties, and over 250 buildings, valued at $1.3 billion dollars. ECP has had an Annual Growth of over 20% for the past 10 years and anticipates continued growth of 20% annually, creating more job opportunities internally and externally. ECP is a World Class Company.
Under direction and supervision of the Lead HVAC and HVAC Supervisor, perform work installing modifying, maintaining, repairing, and overhauling, refrigerated equipment, environmental, air conditioning, and all auxiliary systems at ECP properties. Incumbents, under the direction of Lead HVAC Mechanic perform skilled refrigeration and air-conditioning, heating, ventilation, controls, water treatment, and auxiliary equipment services.
This position is responsible for:
- Communicate with appropriate Technical Support on equipment issues
- Follow truck maintenance schedule and keep an organized and clean truck/workspace
- Investigate problems and performs repairs on various mechanical and electrical equipment in heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Maintain a high quality of service at all times
- Maintain Truck stock and inventory within company guidelines
- Participate in company provided training, opportunities on latest industry technologies
- Perform preventative maintenance on cooling towers and evaporative condensers
- Provide accurate and timely reporting according to company guidelines
- Provide proper and adequate communication to Property Management
- Recycle and charge refrigerant as required (must be EPA certified)
- Repair and replace condensers, compressors, pumps, valves, motors, bearings, belts and other parts
- Strive to provide all tenants a "first time fix" for their equipment
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Think outside the box on ways to enhance services to our tenants
- Perform welding and soldering as needed
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to read an interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to run copper piping and PVC
- Able to read electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints
- Capable of making technical decisions under pressure
- Understands the heating cycle to include identifying components in heating system, understanding how each component works, diagnosing problems in the heating system using a gas pressure test and other devices for routine maintenance and to troubleshoot and repair
- Understands all types of HVAC systems and how each component within the system operates in conjunction with the other components and how that impacts the overall operations of the system. These systems include but are not limited to air cooled, water cooled, hot water systems, chilled water systems, VAV systems, and building automation control systems
- Understands refrigeration recovery, evacuation, and charging, understands the installation and sizing of refrigerant piping.
- EPA Universal Certified
- HVAC Certification
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an HVAC Technician
At Ethan Conrad Properties, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which is pervasive throughout every step of a ECP employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive open-door policy which includes regular, collaboration is at the heart of working at ECP.
We offer a generous benefits including competitive salaries, employee 100% paid medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, and a 401(k) plan with employer match. And we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development, gym membership, and of course, fully stocked fridges!
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at ECP.
Preferred Years Of Experience:3 Year(s)
Education Required:GED,High School
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :