Arundel Lodge is a non profit organization that works toward a world where behavioral health disorders are not a limit to achieving a meaningful life in the community. We envision being an essential member of a community network that helps prevent behavioral health disorders and provides the care and support people need to lead healthy, productive lives.
This is an entry level position for an individual interested in obtaining experience in the Maintenance field.
The responsibilities of the Maintenance Assistant are;
- Assist with troubleshooting basic electrical issues and perform minor electrical repairs
- Assist with installation of various electrical fixtures.
- Assist with plumbing repairs
- Assist with basic construction
- Assist with diagnosing and various appliance repairs
- Assist with moving of household and office furniture.
- Complete work tickets as assigned and report status to Supervisor
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance and repairs
Knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and mechanical systems
Must have valid driver's license
Must have high school diploma or equivalent
Education Required:High School
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :