University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners | Stanford Medicine
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our outpatient clinics in Livermore and Pleasanton, CA.
- Community-based practice model with access to specialists
- Full-time is 36 patient contact hours per week
- Seeking general Gastroenterologist to work alongside one (4) general GI physicians
- Clinicians see an average of 18-20 patients a day
- Call Schedule: 1 weekend of call every 6-7 weeks and less than one call day each week
- Surgery procedures are performed at Livermore Surgery Center and Stanford Tri-Valley Hospital in Pleasanton
- All hospital consults/services performed at Stanford Tri-Valley Hospital in Pleasanton
- Opportunity to collaborate with Stanford University School of Medicine GI Faculty physicians, Hepatologists, IDB physicians, and others
- Robust ancillary support staff
- Diverse patient population
Why Practice With UMP?
- Competitive compensation package
- 2-year base salary guarantee: up to $450,000 annually
- Quarterly wRVU Productivity Incentive Bonus (based on productivity)
- Up to 10% annual performance incentives
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Robust benefits package
- Annual 401k Safe Harbor and Profit Sharing contributions
- PTO plan includes paid Holidays, Extended Sick Leave
- CME allowance, compensated out-of-office time for CME activities
- Multiple health plan options including $0 premium option for self and family
- Dental, Vision, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- Full malpractice coverage includes Prior Acts coverage, if applicable
- Monthly gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
- Physician-led, physician-managed multispecialty Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- EPIC Electronic Medical Records
University Medical Partners is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race (including traits historically associated with race including but not limited to hair texture and styles), color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, reproductive health decision-making, marital or domestic partnership status, national origin, citizenship, military or veteran status, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, political affiliation, or other characteristic protected by the law.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UMPCareers@stanfordhealthcare.orgApply Here
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :